Fifteen reasons to love Lucky
1. He's a mutt. Just like most of the rest of us.
2. He's a natural foot warmer. I get cold feet when I work, and he's the perfect remedy.
3. He's lucky. A friend of ours daughter found him in the woods in Italy. He was a stray puppy and badly malnourished and beaten up. Now he's living in the Rockies.
4. He's eternally tormented by squirrels and chipmunks. He just won't give up.
5. He's not afraid of sticks anymore. When he first came home with us, he was terrified of brooms, ski poles and fishing rods. That's all in the past now.
6. He does pilates with me. He stretches out on his back beside me and slithers around grunting (I guess that gives you an idea of what I look like doing pilates...).
7. He is the fastest dog I have ever seen. Faster than a greyhound.
8. He adores my children, and would die for them.
9. He snores.
10. He treats all people and all other dogs with love and respect. You can take a bone from his mouth and he won't even whimper.
11. He's bilingual.
12. He has huge ears.
13. He is often mistaken for a wolf as he runs through the forest.
14. He loves ice cream
15. This is how he looks at you. Pure love and devotion.