Monday, May 12, 2008

no real purpose at all


Today I woke up and sent my children off to school. I went to work and lunch. I watched the clouds roll in over the mountains threatening yet again more snow. I walked my dog. I went to the grocery store. I translated. I did nothing at all and everything at the same time.

My only destination was the moment. My feet felt purposeful in having no real purpose at all, except to stand.

I don't know how long this feeling will last or if it will last forever.

I feel lucky.

4 comments:

ssgreylord said...

What a simple beautiful thought. If only we could all stay in the moment, we'd be a lot happier... Thanks for a great post.

Jen of A2eatwrite said...

Enjoy the feeling!

cathouse teri said...

Nothing and everything. Yep, my days are full of that very thing.

Here's to our footprints.

anno said...

Sounds like how I feel after a three-day migraine passes. I always wish I could make that feeling last. Enjoy your days!

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks