Thursday, July 17, 2008

perspective

I'm tired. Really to the bone. I work my office job in the mornings, translate in the afternoon, run my husband's accounting and have the kids home. We are also trying to iron out a mortgage. And I really don't like summer. It saps whatever little energy I have.
So that's why I haven't been writing much. Consider this a little break from whatever I usually manage to write and hopefully you will not forget about me. The tide will change. It always does. And at the risk of sounding flippant, after the spring I had, I regularly comfort myself when I am feeling overwhelmed by remembering that I do not have cancer. Talk about perspective...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should be more optimistic and look forward not back.

anno said...

After the spring you had, you deserve to enjoy as much fun as you can find. Take the time you need to recover and regenerate. When you're ready to write again, don't worry, we'll find you.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks