Thursday, May 17, 2012

arrivederci

One of the things about the word arrivederci is that most people who use it and who are not Italian don't really know what it means, which is quite literally until we meet again.

I am moving on. I started writing here five years ago and need to change. I feel so transformed from the person I was five years ago. So much more self aware. This website took me through so much. If you have read here from the early days you know what I mean.

If you are interested you can still find me writing at Il Prossimo Passo. If not I won't say goodbye, which like most English words sounds anything but poetic.

I'll say arrivederci.

3 comments:

sadiksha said...

I feel the same when I am going through my Blogs...thanks for the new italian word...

sadiksha said...

I feel just the very same...

sadiksha said...

I feel just the same...

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks